Today we’ll be spotlighting one of our spa treatments, the acne facial. This treatment is perfect for any client or any age who struggles with breakouts or unbalanced, problem skin. Getting regular facials is a great way to combat acne and improve your complexion. Our facialists are experts when it comes to tailoring your treatment to suit your skincare needs.
What will the acne facial treatment entail?
- We’ll start off with a warm steam to open pores and soften skin, then we’ll apply a deep cleansing treatment to remove makeup, dirt, and oils.
- Once your skin is clean and pores are open, we will gently exfoliate and deep clean with a dermatologic cleansing brush to scrub deep down into pores and loosen stubborn acne.
- Our expertly trained estheticians will then perform any necessary extractions. They are professionally trained to safely remove blackheads and other blemishes with special tools that won’t cause scarring or further damage.
- Then the esthetician will apply an exfoliating mask. The mask’s intensity will be customized to match your skin type and needs. You’ll feel a light tingle as the mask exfoliates away damaged surface skin and dead skin cells. While the mask sits on your face, you’ll enjoy a relaxing hand massage with skin-softening coconut oil.
- After the exfoliating treatment, your esthetician will apply a skin clarifying serum and moisturizer to protect your newly purified skin!
- You’ll walk away feeling refreshed and relaxed, and you’ll see improvements in your skin’s appearance right away!
One of the best things about our acne facial is the fact that the results get even better after a few days pass! Keep your skin clean and moisturized, and you will see its appearance continue to improve for days after your appointment. Our skin cells regenerate, producing a new layer of skin every 28 days or so for those of us in our twenties, and every 30-40 days as we begin to age. Our acne facial provides deep treatment into your dermis, so as new skin emerges, you’ll see the benefits! Would you like to give the acne facial a try? Book an appointment today!